HR Policies and Procedures Manual
|Sample Document||HR Policies and Procedures Manual|
+ Optional printing, binding and delivery for $ 49.50
Start new order
The Cleardocs HR Manual comprises a complete set of HR policies and procedures for your organisation. Through the Cleardocs question interface, you tailor the documents to your organisation's circumstances.
Creating your HR Manual through Cleardocs is easy. Once you complete the question interface, you will immediately receive a link to download your documents. It takes about 15 minutes.
Legal sign-off: All Cleardocs master documents are written in plain language and are signed-off by our lawyers at Maddocks.
General Information for your HR Policies and Procedures Manual
What documents are included in your Cleardocs package?
You will receive:
- your Human Resource Manual — covering working practices, leave and public holidays, equal opportunity policy and grievance, discipline, misconduct, absence and poor performance;
- 11 useful forms; and
- an Establishment Kit explaining what to do next.
The 11 forms comprise:
- Staff Appraisal form;
- Employee Personal Details form;
- Vehicle Reimbursement Claim form;
- Expense Claim form;
- Reference checklist;
- Position Description;
- Certificate of service;
- Exit Interview form;
- Exit checklist;
- Leave Application form; and
- Parental Leave Application form.
What information do you need to order a HR Manual through Cleardocs?
You can download our checklist of the information required to order a HR Manual here.
The Cleardocs HR Manual is practical
The HR consultancy, CrossroadsHR, has helped us to develop the Manual — in particular, to make sure the Manual is practical for owners and managers of a wide-range of small and medium enterprises.
Free updates for 12 months – helping you stay compliant
The Cleardocs HR Manual is regularly maintained to ensure that it complies with all legislative changes.
When you purchase the HR policies and procedures from Cleardocs, you are entitled to all updates of the policies and procedures for 12 months. This means that if the law or best practice etc. changes, then you can download an updated version of the policies and procedures for free, to ensure that your business stays compliant.
When the policies and procedures change, we'll also email you draft explanations etc. that you can edit and send to your staff to inform them of the changes.
After 12 months, you can pay $99.00 to renew your subscription for another 12 months of updates.
If you don't renew, then you remain entitled to use the Manual you have already downloaded etc, but:
- we won't automatically update it for you; and
- you will no longer be able to download any more copies from Cleardocs.
Links to HR legislation
Many employees are now covered by the National Employment Standards (NES) so you need to know what they say.
Our Links page provides easy access:
- to the standards; and
- to the long service leave legislation in each state and territory.
Seek legal advice
The HR policies and procedures information here should be considered general in nature, and in no way interpreted as legal advice. You must always seek your own independent legal, accounting and financial advice about your particular situation. The summary on this page is for information purposes only.
Frequently Asked Legal Questions for Employment and HR
- How does the Cleardocs Standard Employment Contract work in a workplace in which an industrial agreement is in place?
- Is the Cleardocs interface suitable if there is an industrial agreement in place?
- Advantages: an employment contract can cover matters not included in the industrial agreement
- What to be careful of
- The Cleardocs HR Manual supports the Cleardocs Standard Employment Contract
- Definitions: consultant or employee?
- What is a "replacement employee"?
Questions or further information
If you have questions:
- about how to use Cleardocs, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343.
- about legal issues, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343. If you need advice, we will arrange for you to speak with a lawyer at Maddocks. The firm provides a free legal helpline in relation to the documents Cleardocs provides. If you require other legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances, then this will be charged for.