Online company searches, property searches, etc
Through our partnership with GlobalX, you can obtain online an extensive range of searches.
What can I search?
You can search an extensive range of information — the most popular searches include:
- ASIC searches — including recent or historical company extracts
- Land title searches
- Federal court searches
- Electoral role searches
- Bankruptcy searches
You can view a complete list of the searches available here.
How do I get started?
If you would like to use Cleardocs to obtain searches, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our free helpline on 1300 307 343 so we can assess your eligibility for a GlobalX account.
How do I place search orders?
Once your GlobalX account is set up, you can quickly and easily place your orders online through GlobalX.
How will I receive the search results?
You will receive your search results via email. The turnaround period for results varies from search to search and is generally listed on the pre-search page.
How much do searches cost?
To view a complete list of the available searches and their prices, please click here. Please note that search prices may change in the future.
You need to be aware that:
- you will be charged for any searches you conduct, even if the search returns no results;
- double clicking during searches or refreshing search pages may result in the search being double charged.
Questions or further information
If you have questions:
- about how to use Cleardocs, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343.
- about legal issues, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343. If you need advice, we will arrange for you to speak with a lawyer at Maddocks. The firm provides a free legal helpline in relation to the documents Cleardocs provides. If you require other legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances, then this will be charged for