The Cleardocs Service Agreement is a contract between:
- a professional service provider (the 'Principal') who may be a company, corporate trustee, individual, individual trustee, partnership or partnership trustee; and
- a service entity (the 'Service Provider') – a company or corporate trustee providing services to the Principal.
Time taken to complete 15 minutes.
Cost $ 137.50 (inc GST)
Printing Optional printing, binding and delivery for $ 55.00
Legal Sign-offThe master documents are written in plain language and are signed-off by our lawyers at Maddocks.
What documents are included in the Cleardocs Service Agreement package?
The Cleardocs Service Agreement package includes:
- Service Agreement; and
- an Establishment Kit explaining what to do next.
What information do you need to order a Service Agreement through Cleardocs?
Download our checklist for the information required to order a Service Agreement.
Tailoring the Agreement to the needs of your organisation
The Cleardocs system enables you to tailor common clauses in the Service Agreement to meet the needs of your organisation and the particular service provider.
For example, the Cleardocs Service Agreement allows the parties to determine the appropriate level of fees the Principal is to pay the Service Provider in return for the services. However, the Service Agreement does not set the actual rates — this is the responsibility of the parties involved.
The Service Agreement specifies that fees payable to the Service Provider must not exceed certain indicative rates published by the Australian Taxation Office in its publication 'Your service entity arrangements'.
Seek legal advice
The Service Agreement information here should be considered general in nature, and in no way interpreted as legal advice. You must always seek your own independent legal, accounting and financial advice about your particular situation. The summary on this page is for information purposes only.
Questions or further information
If you have questions:
- about how to use Cleardocs, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343.
- about legal issues, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343. If you need advice, we will arrange for you to speak with a lawyer at Maddocks. The firm provides a free legal helpline in relation to the documents Cleardocs provides. If you require other legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances, then this will be charged for.
- Obligations and expectations of service providers is documented
- Agreement is tailored to meet the needs of your organisation
- Includes copy function for address details - saving you typing
- Extensive online help and local phone support
- Easy to use question interface
- Customise binder covers with your firm's logo