Company Incorporation and company formation $676.60 - ACN instantly
Company Incorporations and formation is easy with Cleardocs. We email you all the documents you need to set up an Australian company and to incorporate it with ASIC. Cleardocs' unique online technology will also lodge the Form 201 with ASIC electronically. This means you can have a new company incorporation AND all the legal documents emailed in less than 20 minutes. There is no need to lodge anything by hand any more. The Cleardocs fee is $138.60 (inc GST) and the ASIC fees are $538.00. You'll receive the ACN and Certificate of Incorporation by email immediately.
An Australian First for company formation online
Cleardocs is still the ONLY website in Australia through which you can incorporate a company electronically with ASIC online, and have all the legal and related documents emailed to you instantly. This makes company formation through Cleardocs both easy and fast. This is one of the main reasons that Cleardocs is used by more than 6,000 professional firms on behalf of their clients.
What is included in the Cleardocs Company Incorporation and company formation package?
Our Australian company incorporation legal document package includes all the documents you need for company formation — they are:
- Consent to act as Director
- Consent to act as Secretary
- Application for shares
- Minutes of a meeting of directors
- Share Certificates
- Consent to act as Public Officer
- Notice of appointment of Public Officer
- Certificate of Incorporation
- an Establishment Kit explaining what to do
Before you electronically lodge the Form 201 with ASIC through Cleardocs (which happens online), you need to arrange for the relevant documents to be signed by the Directors, Secretaries, and shareholders. Then the documents need to be filed in the Company Register.
How long does the ASIC process take for company incorporation and company formation?
Normally, ASIC will issue the ACN and Certificate of Incorporation within a few minutes - you can wait at the Cleardocs site for the response. When ASIC responds, the company incorporation is complete and the company is formed.
When ASIC approves the incorporation, Cleardocs inserts the ACN in the relevant documents - eg, the minutes of the first directors' meeting, the share certificates, the public officer documents and the Constitution. You receive them by email straight away.
ASIC has to review some applications manually but will notify you of this promptly. So if you wait more than a few minutes for a response, it's probably worth logging out and checking again later. Cleardocs will send you an email when ASIC responds.
Questions or further information
If you have questions:
- about how to use Cleardocs, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343.
- about legal issues, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343. If you need advice, we will arrange for you to speak with a lawyer at Maddocks. The firm provides a free legal helpline in relation to the documents Cleardocs provides. If you require other legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances, then this will be charged for.