Printing, binding and courier delivery
What's included with your order
If you order printing and binding, then we courier deliver to you the complete set of the documents. For example, if you set up a company, then you receive.
For an extra $38.50 (inc. GST), you can also order a company seal.
Cleardocs will arrange printing, binding and courier delivery of most documents for an extra $49.50 per document package.
Where and when do we deliver?
We deliver anywhere in Australia.
If you confirm your printing order by 12 midday (AEST), then it should be delivered on the following business day for metropolitan areas. Orders confirmed after 12 midday (AEST) will be delivered in two business days for metropolitan areas.
Orders accompanied by company seals may take an additional day. Orders for delivery in regional areas may take up to 3-5 days.
Your firm's brand and design on client document binder covers
You can arrange to customise binder covers with your firm's logo and branding for the printed documents you order from Cleardocs for your clients.
If you'd like to organise customised binder covers, then:
- download this rtf template for binder covers.
- In the downloaded rtf templates, insert the images, text and logo you would like to see (the placement of text and logos is up to you, but the layout of the text boxes cannot be changed).
- Email your draft template to email@example.com for us to upload onto your account
When the templates are correct, your firm's personalised covers will automatically appear on all Cleardocs document packages for which you order printing and binding.
When deciding your covers, please keep in mind:
- tinted colours work best as large areas of solid colour will not print evenly; and
- corporate colours may not match exactly.
Just a reminder, please save the documents as an .rtf file. You can do that in Microsoft Word.
If you have any questions, please call Cleardocs on 1300 307 343.
Do I still get email copies?
Yes, if you order printing and binding, you still have your electronic copies stored on your account at Cleardocs. You can return to Cleardocs:
- to access instant soft copies of the documents; or
- to order more courier-delivered hard copies, for a fee.
How does it work? . . . Can I check the documents before they're printed?
For each document package you order from Cleardocs, we ask you whether you want printing, binding and courier delivery. If you tick yes, then when you've paid for the document package:
- You confirm your print order from your 'MyDocuments' page. This includes telling us the delivery address for your document package. If you ordered:
- anything other than a company, read the documents and check that all details are correct. If you need to make changes, then you can do so online at Cleardocs at any time before you "confirm your print order". After you do that, the process is automatic — so you can't make any changes for that printing and binding order.
- a company, then once it's registered with ASIC, you can't make any changes. That's because our system has to store the information as we lodged it at ASIC.
- You can download the softcopy documents or have them emailed to you, or to someone else.
Pricing with printing and binding
The prices for our document packages including printing and binding are:
Self Managed Superannuation Fund packages
Employment & HR packages
Estate Planning packages