Benefits of automated meeting minutes
The benefits of using technology to create meeting minutes include:
- An intuitive document creation process which assists you turn your mind to relevant aspects of the decisions, thus assisting with the creation of legally effective resolutions.
- Expert drafting of templates, making the creation effortless.
- Professional formatting, promoting clarity of the resolutions made.
- The result is a polished PDF minutes document.
- Online or desktop solutions are available 24/7 for convenience.
- A fast and easy solution, which makes the contemporaneous and accurate recording of the decisions more likely.
A comment on nominating dates in automated meeting minutes
When you use Cleardocs to create meeting minutes, you will receive a complete, personalised minute. The minute will be fully customised based on your answers in the question interface and ready to be reviewed and signed by the meeting chair, or if a circulating resolution, by the relevant decision makers.
The customisation includes the insertion or setting of a meeting date. The Cleardocs position is that this avoids the legal issues of different incongruous dates being included and documents being executed but undated.
Benefits of the new Cleardocs Discretionary Trust Distribution Minute
- Assists with ATO and trusts law compliance.
- The trust does not require an underlying Cleardocs deed.
- Pre-population of trust details from earlier Cleardocs orders — saving you typing.
- Flexibility in allowing for interim and final distributions.
- Easy to use question interface.
- Extensive online help and local phone support.
More Cleardocs information on meeting minutes
You can read earlier ClearLaw articles on meeting minutes:
- Meeting minutes: why are board minutes so important?
- Preparing a trustee's minute: discretionary (family) trusts
- Avoiding invalid trust distributions