Cleardocs takes pride in the quality of its documents and treats seriously any potential infringement of its copyright. This extends to the Cleardocs:
- terms and conditions of use;
- document packages; and
- product information and FALQs.
Competitors, customers and the public are reminded that under clause 6 of the Cleardocs terms and conditions:
- you must not use any part of the documents in connection with creating another document;
- you must not use any part of the products for any purpose except the specific purpose for which they were ordered;
- you must not copy any part of the documents for any purpose except in relation to the transaction for which they were ordered;
- you must not modify the products in any way after they are sent to you;
- you must not interfere with, alter or attempt to copy or reproduce any part of our service or the products you order while using them;
- you must not incorporate any part of our service in any other program, system or document creation package; and
- you must not represent that the documents ordered using our service were created by your own resources, or those of a third party (other than our resources or those of anyone else who signs-off and endorses for us the master documents from which your documents are generated).