We are pleased to announce that yesterday Thomson Reuters acquired Cleardocs Pty Ltd. Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. Cleardocs will be aligned with the Tax and Accounting business in Australia.
You can be sure of business as usual throughout the transition:
- serving your needs will remain our highest priority. The same people at Cleardocs will be running the business, maintaining the site, and responding to your calls and emails; and
- importantly, the arrangements with our lawyers at Maddocks will continue just as they were.
We are delighted by the opportunity the acquisition represents for you, for Cleardocs, and for Thomson Reuters.
For more about the natural fit between Cleardocs and Thomson Reuters - with an outline of how Cleardocs customers will benefit from the acquisition - you can read a blog post from the Cleardocs founder and former managing director, Christopher Balmford, here. The post includes a more personal message.
Our CEO, Lisa Galbraith will continue in her role.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
In Australia and New Zealand
In Australia and New Zealand Thomson Reuters focuses on delivering accurate, relevant and timely information and information management solutions for legal, tax and accounting businesses, professionals, academics and students.
Our customers look to us to meet an expanding range of information needs through:
- online, print publications and CD-ROM
- seminars and training, in person and online
- infrastructure and software solutions for information management, such as cvmail and Tax compliance software solutions.
Cleardocs will be a great asset to our already strong offering of information and software products and services in the tax and accounting market in Australia.